VBS '09

VBS '09

Power Lab '08

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Whole Truth




God does what He says He'll do! FEAR NOT!
Last night we attempted to teach the kids that God's word are truth.
And if God's words are truth, we can believe it and trust it!

Last night we also had another weird night of numbers.
Usually our numbers go UP during the week, and our numbers are going down....
But, I know that God has the kids at our VBS that He wants! I am excited that they are learning the truths of God this week, and I am praying that the seeds of Godliness are being planted in their lives.

Please be praying for tonight.
Tonight is the night the gospel will be clearly given.
Pray for all the crew leaders, Ken, Pastor Tim, and myself as we present the gospel to these kids, and for understanding hearts.

Come back tonight for what I know is going to be a great night at Crocodile Dock!

No comments: