VBS '09

VBS '09

Power Lab '08

Monday, May 26, 2008

Final Stretch Reminders

It's hard to believe we are in the final week of preparations.
This is the week that all the hard work finally starts to take on a shape.
By next week at this time, we will be seeing the fruits of our labor.
I wanted to remind you all of a few things.

Tim Head will be in the FLC Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings getting the set ready.
If you remember last years set, you know that this year will be every bit as impressive.
If you can come any of those nights and lift a paint brush, or cut, or just be there to whatever, it would be much appreciated. I would say anytime after 6:00.
Also, if you can't help do stuff like that, but would like something to do...I'm sure if you wanted to bring a snack up to our hungry workers that they wouldn't mind! :)

Saturday we will be doing last minute decorating, gathering, etc. We also need a group of people to go and hand out flyers in the local neighborhoods. If you can do any of that, please plan on arriving at 10:00.

Please be in prayer for the many needs that so many of our people have.
On a selfish note, please pray for me and my family this week. Pray that I will stay level headed and that my to do list will get smaller everyday.
Please pray also for my children. They have already had many long days of being dragged around or sitting up at the Church while I do stuff. This week will be no exception. They have been troopers though, but I really don't want to burn them out of VBS before it even gets here.

Thank you all for your continued support of the VBS ministry.
Please see below for our last week of children to pray for.

6 days and counting!!!

No comments: